Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chapter 7:

Sorry for late update. Had a huge writer's block, and was recently into drawing out my characters and putting them in alternate dimensions. :D

Chapter 7:

Hikari walked around the school, lonely again. She avoided all the Prefects, going in the opposite direction as they were. She was very displeased by an email Brenja had sent her a couple of days after Replex seeked her forgiveness.

"Hikari. I will not tolerate this behaviour. We NEED you in the group. You are like our pillar, even for a Secondary 2 student. Meet me in the Hall at 12 MidNight... I'll be waiting there..."

She never bothered to go.

But after a couple of stares and pleading eyes from the others, she finally brough herself to the Hall AGAIN... In there was the tall and lanky, black-haired Brenja.

"Finally... I've been waiting for 10 nights..."

"I didn't really want to bother... But i figured, what the heck. I was bored anyway."

"Hikari..."

Breja and Hikari went into a calm conversation, with Replex, Kacheh, Kermic and Andrew watching them from behind the curtains. It was not long before the peaceful conversation turned into a heated argument, and escalated into Brenja grabbing Hikari's collar. As they watched Hikari wrenched Brenja's hand away from her, they could hear her say.

"I will NEVER talk to you guys EVER again!" Before storming off, leaving crystal jewels in shape of a teardrop behind.

Kacheh came out.

"Brenja... What happened?"

Brenja sighed.

"Foolish girl... She refused to to join us again, and pointed out all of our mistakes including mine and hers, I got too angry with it and I...!" Brenja dropped to his knees, shaking with regret for his actions.

"I said that she was being a total liar and she didn't have the right to judge us cause she is a human too... The colour left her eyes..."

Brenja's hair flopped over as he shivered, his heart heavy with regret. Hikari, ran back onto the rooftop, her eyes full to the brim, her heart heavy with hatred, regret, loneliness and...

Loss Of FriendShip.

WN: OOO! Wat would happen next?

No comments:

Post a Comment