Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chapter 6

Hikari went about her daily life for the next few days, that was until Brenja managed to catch her.

"Hikari!"

"..."

"Hikari, listen to me!"

"... Get the heck out of my sight, Brenja."

Brenja, and Andrew were shocked by Hikari's sudden rebellious attitude. She turned her head and glared at them fiercely, no longer the kind and sweet her. Then suddenly, someone grabbed her from behind. She flipped the person over, but caught that person instead. It was Replex. Hikari said nothing, but turned and left. Replex grinned.

=School Hall, 12am=

Hikari walked in. Nobody dared to venture into the school hall at night for it was rumoured to be haunted by ghosts. She sneered.

"Ghosts, huh?"

"I see you came."

Hikari turned around and saw Replex, grinning for all his worth. Hikari's eyes narrowed, and so did his. She fished out a piece of scrap paper and shoved it in his face.

"What was this for!?"

"If you read carefully, I wrote that I wanted to apologise."

"I told you I don't WANT your apologises!"

Upon this, Replex merely put one arm behind his back and one in front and did a traditional japanese bow. He grinned.

"Gomenasai? Ouch!"

He grabbed his nose as Hikari kicked him in the face.

"Don't use japanese in front of me..." She growled.

Replex grinned again, and stood upright, still holding his painful nose. Hikari sighed.

"Fine I'll forgive you. But it doesn't mean I'm joining the Prefects group again." Replex face-vaulted, and by the time he looked up, Hikari already disappeared under the covers of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment